Are you running an online store and looking to sell to EU customers? Are the complicated tax and customs regulations confusing you? Do you need to automate some compliance processes because your business is growing? If yes, you can find all the different services you need on the Eurora Service Portal, and you can try it out for free.
Running a global business can be tough. From the recent implementation of the IOSS and the EU VAT regulation changes to the lasting effects of the pandemic, online sellers have been facing lots of challenges most of which relate to cross-border compliance. To help online sellers easily make sure that they can navigate these regulations, we have automated all the required services. And now you can also try them out in our easy-to-use portal, which does not require any complex integrations or advanced knowledge of IT.
What is Eurora Service Portal?
Eurora Service Portal allows you to easily use vital services required by cross-border sellers. These services include HS Code Allocation, Duty & Tax Calculation, and Restrictions Screening. We use an AI (Artificial Intelligence) to advance the customs clearance and tax reporting processes. This advanced AI can assign the right HS code with an accuracy of 96% in less than 100 milliseconds.
Our global database covers VAT (Value Added Tax) rates, duties, and trade restrictions for most countries in the world. The system also reduces the risk of human error and allows more goods to be moved faster.
As the needs of companies are different, Eurora offers a tailored approach that lets you build your own solution based on the services you need. You can choose from several Eurora services to use:
- Assign HS codes – this service uses Eurora’s AI engine to make sure that all the goods and parcels are automatically and quickly assigned the correct product codes needed for cross-border sales based on your product descriptions.
- Calculate Duty and VAT – the system allows you to calculate VAT and duty rates for most countries in the world. That enables full visibility of the VAT and duty payable for the destination country in any currency before the order is dispatched.
- Check for restrictions – restriction screening allows you to screen all your orders against national restricted and prohibited items lists. You will gain access to an extensive range of national and international denied parties lists. This allows you to check for any restrictions before sending out an order and make sure you are compliant with international regulations.
You can access all these services in the Portal in a fully secure way. In Eurora, our priority is to protect your data and to make sure it is stored as long as it is legally required. So, you can always have access to your sales and tax information.
Try Service Portal for free for 7 days!
To find out which services you need for your eCommerce business, you can now test out Eurora’s Service Portal for free. After you create an account, you can try and test available services for 7 days to understand if these solutions work for your business.
Get started in 3 simple steps:
- Create an account.
- Test and try the services.
- Choose the services and pricing that suit you.
If you have any more questions, you can check out our FAQ below or talk with us in the chat that is available in the Portal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
“I am a London-based small online seller with 20 monthly orders on average. Can I still benefit from Service Portal?”
Sure you can. Any online store selling to the EU market can use the Service Portal and benefit from the features mentioned above.
“I own a US-based online clothing store with buyers in the EU. I expect the volume to double this year and am not sure if there is a package for me.”
After signing up for the Service Portal, you can choose a package that fills your needs. However, if your needs increase, you can upgrade your package.
“I had a look at the other Eurora solutions and want to use them as well. Can I add them to my account on Service Portal after the trial?”
Yes, absolutely. During the trial, you can try out different features, and afterward, you can add more solutions as you go.
“Is there a price rule when using Service Portal? All the products I am selling in the EU are below €100.”
IOSS concerns all business-to-consumer (B2C) sales below €150. So, if you are a B2C seller from a non-EU company selling to the EU countries, you can try out all the Service Portal features. Eurora is the perfect long-term solution for your company’s compliance requirements.
When running or starting an eCommerce business, there are hundreds of things you need to worry about and pay attention to. You need to be the product manager, shop assistant, marketer, and salesperson all at the same time.
The good news is that you do not also have to be a tech expert and tax specialist for compliance who knows all the practical details of the ever-changing taxation rules—Eurora helps you with cross-border compliance through AI-backed solutions.
In addition to the services offered through the Service Portal, you can use Eurora to:
- fully automate your global trade and compliance processes with secure AI-based solutions including HS Code Allocation, Duty & Tax Calculation, Restrictions Screening, Customs Clearance, and IOSS (Import One Stop Shop) Registration;
- fulfill your customer orders precisely, safely, and easily;
- become integrated and sustainable, and boost efficiency, while staying tax compliant.
Our team of experts has extensive knowledge of tax regulations worldwide and our systems are always up to date with the latest trends and developments. You can focus on what is most important to you— smoothly moving and selling goods to global consumers while always staying safe and compliant, meaning you can successfully grow your business.
To learn more about how Eurora can help your business stay compliant and benefit your company, sign up now!
Try out the Service Portal
The Eurora Service Portal is a unique tool that offers easy access to the services you need to stay compliant with cross-border trade regulations. It is simple to set up and does not require advanced IT knowledge. What is more, it has been built to be flexible. Meaning that you do not have to pay for any services your business does not require. But you do not have to take our word for it. You can try it out for free for 7 days. Sign-up now!
Have any questions? Feel free to contact us.